Okay. So now I am finally able to post some photos of my Taiwan visit. Yay!
My first day was so eventful even though I only went to one place– Taipei 101. I was able to do three cool things:
- Ride the fastest elevator in the world.
- See the world’s heaviest tuned mass damper
- Experience the former tallest building in the world
Every second was a blast!
Apart from those things , I was also able to do a ton of FIRST TIME awesome stuff:
- Maokong Gondola (this was my first time riding a gondola lift)
- Bike around and get lost while using a YouBike
- Shrimp like a boss
- See cute two cute PANDAS. REAL PANDAS. The legit ones. Not just the stuffed animal that I used to own.
I did a lot more than what I enumerated here but I only mentioned the ones that I truly enjoyed. So anyway, just take a look at some of my pics. Yay!
P.S. I have no decent camera I only used my N7000’s 8MP camera 😦
My photo is a crap. It doesn’t show how high the building really is. Anyway, Taipei 101 is 508 meters tall.
The real lift took me from the 88th floor to 5th in only 46 seconds. Awesome, right? Going up, it’s 1,010 mpm. It’s a bit “slower” going down with 600 mpm. 🙂
Check out my cool video here: https://plus.google.com/104128778188692390449/posts/NDKhqSM5wH1
There were smaller replicas of this. They were cute.
These bikes were literally everywhere. There were bike stations in every train station and every random place. Okay, that’s a lot of “every”. I’m sorry.
I saw this panda in Taipei Zoo. The entrance fee is so cheap. I can’t believe I was willing to pay more just to see a panda in my life.
I’m not sure why we did this. Maybe we ran out of things to do but it was a fun experience.
Okay, that’s it!