By the time I finish this post, it’s probably October already. I know this is so overused but, YES I am trying to wake myself up when September ends.
As part of my OCTOBERSELF project, I have created a proposal for myself.
- To apply a patch on the bugs that have been waiting for fixes for some time now
- To update and improve the system
The design is divided into 2 modules: redeemSelf() which is sort of a FIX to improve the BUGS currently experienced by the subject, and the improveSelf() which is not work-related but will help improve the subject in the long run.
1. Perfect attendance and no TARDINESS
– Wake up 7.45 AM 😀
– Breakfast, if possible
2. Work excitement
– how (?)
– log daily knowledge/skill increments haha! (SHET DUNNO HOW)
– finish ahead of schedule (DO NOT DELAY. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BE CLUTCH.)
1. Driving lessons (long overdue)
2. online (MITx and shit)
– read, study and do homeworks/projects
3. RASPBERRY PI! media streamer 😀
– first project for my baby pi **to buy: usb keyboard
– might underachieve… 😦 for the first month…set up!
Pardon my use of the ANNOYING “wake me up when September ends” line. I know Billy Joe won’t be proud but I just had to use it because it really fits the situation.