My family and I went on a Batangas outing in Kabayan Beach Resort. For it’s price, beach and accommodation, I’ll give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Here are some info about the resort:
- We called them the day before the outing and made a reservation with no down payment.
- The resort is at Laiya, San Juan, Batangas
- It took us 3 hours to get there.
- The resort has both pool and beach (You still have to pay 100/head to be able to use the pool)
- The beach is no “white sand” but the sand is close to being one. It is fine and not rocky.
- The cottage costs PHP1000 good for 15pax
- You can’t cook using stove but you can do “ihaw-ihaw” and bring packed food
- They have beach volleyball, bangka rides, billiards, videoke, playground for kids, massage etc.
For more info, just visit their website: http://www.kabayanresort.com.ph/